The Exaltation of the Holy Cross, Feast – Tuesday, 14 September 2021
Numbers 21:4b-9. Psalm 78:1-2, 34-35, 36-37, 38. Philippians 2:6-11. John 3:13-17.
The Cross of Christ. We say: “We adore you, O Christ, and we bless you, because by your holy Cross you have redeemed the world.”
- How will I take up my cross this day?
This post was first published on the worship pages of the Diocese of Springfield in Illinois website.
Sunday Prayer Shaping Life and Belief
Written by Eliot Kapitan.
Permission is given to use, reprint, and distribute these bulletin shorts in any way you find helpful for your community.
Image credit: Photo by Dakota Roos on Unsplash.
- Bulletin Shorts for Pentecost Sunday
- Bulletin Shorts for The Ascension of the Lord
- Bulletin Shorts for the Sixth and Seventh Sundays of Easter
- Bulletin Shorts for the Fifth Sunday of Easter
- Bulletin Shorts for the Fourth Sunday of Easter