Solemnity of the Most Holy Trinity – 12 June 2022
Proverbs 8:22-31. Psalm 8:4-5, 6-7, 8-9. Romans 5:1-5. John 16:12-15.
About the News Story. Here is the gospel declaration, the Good News for today. Who? Father, Son, and Spirit – aka (1) the Trinity and (2) God. What? The love of God has already been poured into us. When? Before creation and throughout our salvation down to today. Why? Because we stand in God’s good grace by God’s loving design. How? Ah, that is mystery!
- What peace does the Father bring this day?
- What does Jesus have to tell me about affliction, endurance, character, hope, and love (see the Romans reading)?
- How will I let the Spirit guide me?
Use this prayer card to be ever mindful of the Works of Mercy.
This post was first published on the worship pages of the Diocese of Springfield in Illinois website.
Sunday Prayer Shaping Life and Belief
Written by Eliot Kapitan.
Permission is given to use, reprint, and distribute these bulletin shorts in any way you find helpful for your community.
Image credit: Photo by Dakota Roos on Unsplash.
- Bulletin Shorts for the Eighteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Bulletin Shorts for the Seventeenth Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Bulletin Shorts for the Sixteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Bulletin Shorts for the Fifteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Bulletin Shorts for the Fourteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time