Fourteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time – 03 July 2022
Isaiah 66:10-14c. Psalm 66:1-3, 4-5, 6-7, 16, 20. Galatians 6:14-18. Luke 10:1-12, 17-20.
About Being Disciples. Jesus tells the chosen 72 where to go (ahead of him), what not to take (extra baggage), and how to behave (stay and accompany). Saint Paul carries this forward by stressing what is important for those who follow Jesus (boasting in the Cross of Christ).
- What does Jesus empower me to do and say today?
- How will I embrace the Cross of Christ this week?
- How will this discipleship enrich the Kingdom of God?
Use this prayer card to be ever mindful of the Works of Mercy.
This post was first published on the worship pages of the Diocese of Springfield in Illinois website.
Sunday Prayer Shaping Life and Belief
Written by Eliot Kapitan.
Permission is given to use, reprint, and distribute these bulletin shorts in any way you find helpful for your community.
Image credit: Photo by Dakota Roos on Unsplash.
- Bulletin Shorts for Thanksgiving Day
- Bulletin Shorts for the Thirty-Fourth or Last Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Bulletin Shorts for the Thirty-Third Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Bulletin Shorts for the Feast of The Dedication of the Lateran Basilica
- Bulletin Shorts for the Thirty-Second Sunday in Ordinary Time