Thirty-Third Sunday in Ordinary Time – 14 November 2021
Daniel 12:1-3. Psalm 16:5, 8, 9-10, 11. Hebrews 10:11-14, 18. Mark 13:24-32.
and World Day of the Poor
Is the End-Time Coming? The liturgical year of 2021 ends in 14 days. These past weeks have kept our focus on living in the Kingdom of God and living for its completion. Who knows when this world will end. None of us! It will come when God is ready. We know it ends here for each of us at death. And then perdures for ever in the eternal presence of God. Rather than fret about when the end will come, let us behave rightly now.
- What will I do today to behave as God wants?
- What will I say today that is right and true and just?
- What mercy work will guide my week?
This post was first published on the worship pages of the Diocese of Springfield in Illinois website.
Sunday Prayer Shaping Life and Belief
Written by Eliot Kapitan.
Permission is given to use, reprint, and distribute these bulletin shorts in any way you find helpful for your community.
Image credit: Photo by Dakota Roos on Unsplash.
- Bulletin Shorts for Thanksgiving Day
- Bulletin Shorts for the Thirty-Fourth or Last Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Bulletin Shorts for the Thirty-Third Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Bulletin Shorts for the Feast of The Dedication of the Lateran Basilica
- Bulletin Shorts for the Thirty-Second Sunday in Ordinary Time